Coming four Blood Moons with a solar eclipse in the middle. All Blood Moons falling on Jewish Holy days. Nasa verfified
Spirit of Glory Ministries, Inc.
| Home | Meet The Co-Founders | Signs and Wonders | Please, They Need Prayer | Sinner’s Prayer |
| Healed From CHF | Prayer Request | Healing Scriptures | Teachings | Sponsor Orphan |
| Revelation; End-Times | Trip to Israel 2011 | What we Believe | Donations |
How Do We Know If We Are In The Last Days or End-Times?
Revelations; We Are In the Last Days!
Dennis K Medler
Spirit of Glory Ministries, Inc.
Revelation 1:3 “Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.”
Luke 21:25-28 (NKJV) 25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” (Emphasis added
“We are truly living in the Last Hour of the Last Days. Each day as we watch international news, we witness the unfolding of the Book of Revelation.” – Dr. James Lee, River of Life Ministries.
“We are in the 11th hour generation and we are the last generation; we are seeing signs, wonders and miracles. This is the end times when we are seeing culmination of all previous revivals and this will continue until the 12th hour, when Jesus returns.” Comments made by Perry Stone on his program Manna Feast 4/14/08.
First I want to make it clear that no one knows the time of Jesus’ return, not the Son; only God the Father. Matthew 24:36 (NKJV) “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only”.
Having said that, we do not know the time; however we do know the season by watching the signs. As you study God’s word, you will find that there are signs for the Rapture and of His second coming or Glorious Appearing. Let us look to see what scripture says about His return. The Bible promises the return of Jesus. In the 216 chapters in the New Testament there are over 300 references to the return of Jesus. 23 of the 27 books of the New Testament mention Christ’s return. The Old Testament prophets, Job, Moses, David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel and most of the Minor Prophets, all spoke of Christ’s return. The early church taught Jesus would return and Jesus himself promised he would come back at the end of days.
I would like to make a distinction between the rapture and the second coming of Christ because they are two different events. Further, what often escapes the attention of most Christians is the fact that prophetic signs pointing to the 2nd Coming will also be found during the tribulation period, that seven-year period of hell-on-earth that will follow the rapture. The church, certainly, will not see the fulfillment of those post-rapture signs from an earthly perspective because she will be in heaven with her Lord. There will, however, be a great multitude of those left behind after the rapture that will see these events and know exactly what they mean. Taking a stand on what they know will cost them their heads (A Multitude from the Great Tribulation Revelation 7:9; 20:4).
Signs for the Rapture; (here are 7 signs, however, they are not all inclusive)
1. The Rebirth of the nation of Israel on May 14, 1948, Isaiah 66:8 (NKJV) “Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day? Or shall a nation be born at once? For as soon as Zion was in labor, She gave birth to her children.
Who would have believed that a Nation would or could be reborn in a day, well Israel was! This is probably the most significant event to occur in world history. Never has a people, an entire race that was displaced and brought back to their former homeland. This land was promised to Israel by God, granted to them forever.
Gen 17:7 “And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you.
Since the time of the rebirthing of Israel many other bible prophecies have been fulfilled, including this one where Israel will be hated by all nations. Mat 24:9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
About sixty years ago, the Jewish homeland began a rebirth, as Jesus proclaimed through His written word. The migration continues, over the past 100 years from all parts of the world the migration population is about is about 12% of the total population. There are still more Jews in various parts around the world that will return, as many as 100,000.
It did not matter where they were or what conditions they lived in, in time of peace or war, the Jewish people kept the Passover, giving thanks to God for bringing out of Egypt to the Promise Land; Israel. Where they continue to come and fulfill Bible prophecies.
2. Israel will have control of Jerusalem, during the 6-day war in 1967. Luke 21:24 (NKJV) 24 “and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.” Mark 13:30 “Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
Jesus prophesied this in Luke 21:24. After the Jewish were scattered almost 2000 years they were reborn as a Nation in 1948, now in 1967 they have control Jerusalem.
Now known as the 1967 Arab-Israeli War, Six Days’ War, (The Setback). The Arab states of Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria also contributed troops and arms to the Arab forces. The shortest war ever recorded in history.
3. The Reunification of Europe; Daniel saw a revived Roman Empire (Reunification of Europe). Daniel 7:23-25 (NKJV) 23 “Thus he said: The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all other kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, Trample it and break it in pieces. 24 The ten horns are ten kings Who shall arise from this kingdom. And another shall rise after them; He shall be different from the first ones And shall subdue three kings. 25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High, Shall persecute[a] the saints of the Most High, and shall intend to change times and law. Then the saints shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time.”
Source: European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) May 1st, 2004 an historic moment in the Reunification of Europe. The date of May 1st, 2004 constitutes an historic moment in European Integration. It signifies much more than an enlargement of the European Union from 15 to 25 countries with 455 million inhabitants. It is in fact a real reunification of Europe which the Second World War had left divided against the will of its citizens.
The reunification of Europe is stepping stone in creating world systems; banking, religion and new world order ultimately, this will usher in the first world leader, the Anti-Christ.
4. Outpouring of the Holy Spirit; Acts 2:17-19. “And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams, and on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days; and they shall prophesy. I will show wonders in heaven above and signs in the earth beneath: blood and fire and vapor of smoke.”
When the “Magic Kingdom” Starts Looking Like God’s Kingdom
Aimee Herd (June 23, 2009)
When a group of Christian youth visiting Disneyland pray for one young man and he’s healed instantly, many other healings and salvations suddenly break out.
Jesus made a visit to Disneyland recently (in the form of healings and salvations), according to a blog by Jason Chin on the website for Bethel Church in Redding, CA. A small group from Bethel went down to Disneyland for a day of fun, but God had much more than that planned for them. As Jason says, “It made the happiest place on Earth even happier!” And don’t miss the YouTube video, which was recorded while the young people prayed for others in the food court at Disneyland’s “Frontierland.”
Source: David & Stephanie Herzog, The Glory Zone New – http://www.thegloryzone.org/
DENVER OUTPOURING 8TH WEEK!: ‘DURING THE DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION’ Nightly at 7pm (August 27-29 this week!) WOW! This past week has been amazing but now we are entering our 8th week starting tonight!.
Last week we not only had amazing miracles, healings, signs and wonders as usual but also some amazing salvations including a Muslim woman from Somalia. Another man suddenly approached the stage where David was preaching and began to yell out seemingly angrily as he had been obviously been drinking, “I am a Native American and served in the Marines!” With that David began to explain the role of Native Americans in the revival of American and how we needed to honor them and include them as one of the keys to a national awakening and how it had to touch them as he has said many times before, he also honored those that served in the armed forces. To make a long story short, the man that night received Jesus as His Lord and Savior!
There is such a great grace as the glory, presence and joy of the Lord not only shows up but is ever present from before we walk in!. Even David Wagner, a prophetic minister friend who came last week had just had 2nd degree burns on his arm. When he walked into the building suddenly they disappeared. Another lady noticed that her tumor of many years just disappeared. These are many atmospheric miracles plus the miracles that come through word of knowledge. It’s not so much the miracles but the Glory and Presence of God behind the miracles. Besides the tumors and deaf ears people continue to receive major instant weight loss and new teeth almost every night!
The Portland Outpouring is a regional revival with the church coming together, ignited by the fire of the Holy Spirit. A fresh wave of the Holy Spirit is breaking upon America and we want to welcome what God is pouring out to our city.
Louisiana Outpouring;In December of 2002, a group of spiritual leaders throughout the state assembled to discuss the same frustration – Louisiana’s desperate need of a touch from God. All had attended conferences and crusades that promised much, but left much to be desired. The key elements were missing. Where was the anointed worship, tarrying in prayer, and powerful prophetic preaching? Where was the fire that fell at Pentecost, the awakening anointing that accompanied John Wesley and that birthed Azuza Street? When would Louisiana’s turn come?
God’s Spirit Poured Out
Joel 2:28-29 “And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. 29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days.”
5. Increase of technology, Daniel 12:4 (NKJV) “But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”
Revelation 13:16-17 (NKJV) “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[a] the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”Source: The End Times Intelligence Reports (ETIR) – Saturday, September 8, 2007
Verichip has scored a major victory in its quest to large-scale human chip implantation. Through its Verimed service offering, Verichip will implant RFID chips in over 200 Alzheimer’s patients in Palm Beach County, Florida. This company is quietly building its case for wide-scale, forced human chip implantation in Congress and large corporations. Most people don’t realize it but US prisons are most ran by private corporation -largely the Wackenhut Corporation.
The End Times Intelligence Reports (ETIR) believes that widespread human chip implantation will play out in the following major scenarios:
– Verichip “chips away” at law enforcement industry (pun intended). The Bureau of Prisons replaces the ankle bracelet worn by parolees with forced RFID chip implantation.
Source Greater Things (greaterthings.com): Chip Implants Already Here. Reporting technology currently in place which eventually could be used when the edict is issued to take the mark of the beast in the right hand or in the forehead in order to buy or sell or be killed.
Are you ready to “Get Chipped”?
Chip ImplantChip Implant2
The actual implant is invisible on the surface, being the size of a grain of rice but much more thin and injected subdermally.
Applied Digital Solutions of Palm Beach, is poised to become the first to sell microchips designed to be implanted into human beings, an achievement that opens the door to new systems of medical monitoring and ID screening.
Implantable chips have long been discussed by technologists and denounced by those who object on religious grounds or fear their use by a totalitarian state. But the company that did the test, Applied Digital Solutions, said the specter of terrorism is shifting attitudes. The direct union of man and computer is no longer dismissed out of hand.
Fastest Computer: One Million Trillion ‘Flops’ Per Second Targeted
Source: ScienceDaily (Feb. 22, 2008) — Preparing groundwork for an exascale computer is the mission of the new Institute for Advanced Architectures, launched jointly at Sandia and Oak Ridge national laboratories.
An exaflop is a thousand times faster than a petaflop, itself a thousand times faster than a teraflop. Teraflop computers —the first was developed 10 years ago at Sandia — currently are the state of the art. They do trillions of calculations a second. Exaflop computers would perform a million trillion calculations per second.
Current or state of the art technology would provide more enough to power to track anyone in the world.
6. Powerful Russia; Ezekiel 38:1-3 (NKJV) “Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog (leader of Russia), of the land of Magog (Central Asia – Islamic southern republics of the Soviet Union), the prince of Rosh (Russia), Meshech (the sixth son of Japheth), and Tubal (Turkey), and prophesy against him, 3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.”
Source: Pravda, International community recognizes Russia as one of world’s most powerful superpowers. Gallup and TNS-EMNID research centers exposed the results of an international opinion poll in New York yesterday. Over 10,000 people took part in the research conducted in Brazil, Great Britain, Germany, India, China, Russia, the USA, France and Japan. Almost one-third of the polled (27 percent) believe that Russia has preserved the status of a superpower despite all drastic changes and reforms that it had to go through after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Ezekiel 38:14-17 (NKJV) “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it? 15 Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. 16 You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” 17 Thus says the Lord GOD: “Are you he of whom I have spoken in former days by My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied for years in those days that I would bring you against them?”
Source: Russia-Iran Alliance Stepping Up For Their Defeat By Nathan Jones – Oct. 3, 2008 DEBKAfile, a news website that uses information networks to keep an eye on the Middle East, has in their report for the week ending October 2, 2008, outlined a series of events that show Russia and Iran are stepping up their alliance with each other and other anti-Western nations like Syria and Venezuela. Their desired outcome being, for those who know what the Bible calls the Gog-Magog Invasion of Ezekiel 38-39, is to attack and destroy Israel.
Ultimately, nations from the Middle East will rise up, along with Russia will attack Israel; this attack will be unsuccessful. Why, because Israel is under the protection of God. The people and the land that they are attacking are God’s chosen people and the land was given to Israel by God, forever.
7. Signs of Nature; Matthew 24:7 (NKJV) “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.”
The USGS estimates that several million earthquakes occur in the world each year. Many go undetected because they hit remote areas or have very small magnitudes. The NEIC now locates about 50 earthquakes each day, or about 20,000 a year.
Source: 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake, From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea megathrust earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 UTC on December 26, 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. The quake itself is known by the scientific community as the Sumatra-Andaman earthquake.The resulting tsunami itself is given various names, including the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami, Asian Tsunami, Indonesian Tsunami, and Boxing Day Tsunami.
The earthquake was caused by subduction and triggered a series of devastating tsunami along the coasts of most landmasses bordering the Indian Ocean, killing more than 225,000 people in eleven countries, and inundating coastal communities with waves up to 30 meters (100 feet) high. It was one of the deadliest natural disasters in recorded history. Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India, and Thailand were the hardest hit.
With a magnitude of between 9.1 and 9.3, it is the second largest earthquake ever recorded on a seismograph. This earthquake had the longest duration of faulting ever observed, between 8.3 and 10 minutes. It caused the entire planet to vibrate as much as 1 cm (0.4 inches) and triggered other earthquakes as far away as Alaska.
Source: Japan Guide (japan-guide.com) The Japanese archipelago is located in an area where several continental and oceanic plates meet. This is the cause for frequent earthquakes and the presence of many volcanoes and hot springs across Japan. If earthquakes occur below or close to the ocean, they may trigger tidal waves (tsunami).
World Wide Famines: Source: International Famine Centre Famine News, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo, Burundi, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Liberia , Cote D’Ivoire, Angola, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Madagascar, Mozambique, Zambia, DPR Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, Tajikistan.
Source – revelation-truth.org – 1,984 earthquakes over 5.0 magnitude, The United States has the most violent tornadoes leading the world with over 1,000 per year, Floods are now the deadliest natural disaster in the world, Suicide is now among the three leading causes of death, 20.4 million are illicit drug users, 40 Million people are living with the HIV-AIDS Epidemi
Right now we are seeing more powerful and frequent hurricanes; mild early winter in Fairbanks, the driest fall in 90 years near Seattle, unusual cold and storm in the north central states. Regarding World Wide Famines, the UN has warned us that a famine of Biblical proportions may be on the way. Tuesday’s New York Times has the story. “World Food Supply is Shrinking, U.N. Agency Warns,” by Elisabeth Rosenthal (12-18-07).
When the Rapture occurs, what happens to those who are in Heaven?; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 (NKJV) “Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”
When we are caught-up or raptured, what will we experience in Heaven while those who do not know Christ are left behind?
We will have seven years in Heaven where we will be judged, rewarded and celebrate as the Bride of Christ in the Marriage of the Lamb and after that we will return with the Glorious Appearing of Christ:
1. The Judgment Seat of Christ (*The Bema); Romans 14:10-12 says, “For we will all stand before God’s judgment seat…so then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.” 2 Corinthians 5:10 tells us, “For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.”
* The Bema (from the Greek: bema, “step”) means a raised platform. In antiquity it was probably made of stone, but in modern times it is usually a rectangular wooden platform approached by steps.
2 Corinthians 5:10-11 (Amplified Bible) 10For we must all appear and be revealed as we are before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive [his pay] according to what he has done in the body, whether good or evil [considering what his purpose and motive have been, and what he has achieved, been busy with, and given himself and his attention to accomplishing]. 11Therefore, being conscious of fearing the Lord with respect and reverence, we seek to win people over [to persuade them]. But what sort of persons we are is plainly recognized and thoroughly understood by God, and I hope that it is plainly recognized and thoroughly understood also by your consciences (your inborn discernment).
In the context of the above Scriptures, it is clear that they are referring to Christians, not unbelievers. The Judgment Seat of Christ, therefore, involves believers giving an account of their lives to Christ. The Judgment Seat of Christ does not determine salvation; that was determined by Christ’s sacrifice on our behalf (1 John 2:2), and our faith in Him (John 3:16). All of our sins are forgiven and we will never be condemned for them (Romans 8:1).
We should not look at the Judgment Seat of Christ as God judging our sins; the Judgment Seat of Christ cannot be a judgment for the sins of a Christian since Christ paid the full price for all of the believer’s sins whether past, present or future, but rather as God rewarding us for our lives. Yes, as the Scriptures say, we will have to give an account of our lives. The primary focus of the Judgment Seat of Christ on what we did or did not do in the body, our rewards will be judged on what we did for Christ.
2. Believers are rewarded based on how faithfully they served Christ. There are five crowns discussed in the New Testament of the Bible. The crowns can more appropriately be called wreaths, or garlands, like the ones worn on the heads of athletic champions. The garlands will be our prizes when it comes time for God to hand out awards to born again believers. They will be the awards for our walk and stand for God and His Word. They are not available to us now, but we will receive them after Christ’s return.
a. Crown of Rejoicing: I Thessalonians 2: 19, 20; Soul Winner’s Crown
1Th 2:19-20 For who is our hope or joy or crown of exultation? Is it not even you, in the presence of our Lord Jesus at His coming? 20 For you are our glory and joy.
b. Crown of Righteousness: II Timothy 4: 7, 8; For all who have loved His appearing.
2Ti 4:7-8 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith: 8 henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give to me at that day; and not to me only, but also to all them that have loved his appearing.
c. Crown of Life: James 1: 12; Martyr’s Crown
Jam 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when he hath been approved, he shall receive the crown of life, which [the Lord] promised to them that love him.
d. Crown of Glory: I Peter 5: 1–4; Elder’s Crown
1Pe 5:1-4 The elders among you I exhort, who am a fellow-elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, who am also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: 2 Tend the flock of God which is among you, exercising the oversight, not of constraint, but willingly, according to [the will of] God; nor yet for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 3 neither as lording it over the charge allotted to you, but making yourselves ensamples to the flock. 4 And when the chief Shepherd shall be manifested, ye shall receive the crown of glory that fadeth not away.
e. Incorruptible Crown: 1 Corinthians 9:25; The Victor’s Crown
1Cr 9:25 And every man that striveth in the games exerciseth self-control in all things. Now they [do it] to receive a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
The five crowns will be part of our reward we receive after the return of Christ. The Word of God tells us some things about the crowns, but not everything. A big part of the reward will be the surprise of finding out everything about our new life, and the privileges and responsibilities that go with it. For now, we can do the best we can for God, and look forward to the Hope, the return of Jesus Christ.
3. The Marriage of the Lamb
a. Between the Rapture and the return of Christ to the earth two events concerning the church will take place; the judgment seat of Christ and the marriage of the Lamb. The Bride is depicted as wearing “fine linen, clean and white; for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints” (Rev. 19:7,8). This could only be possible if the church has completed her examination at the judgment seat of Christ. Therefore, the marriage of the Lamb would be prior to the return of Christ in Revelation 19:11-21.
b. The marriage of the Lamb will be one of the most magnificent events in all of human history. It will be the consummation of all the hopes and desires of the Father for His Son. The bride is none other than the New Testament church, which is to become the Lamb’s wife. The New Testament church will include those believers from Pentecost (Acts 2) to the Rapture (1 Thess. 4:16-17; 1 Cor. 15:51-52). The church is described in the New Testament as the Bride of Christ (Rev. 21:2, 9; 22:17; Eph. 5:25 .) as well as a virgin espoused to her husband (2 Cor. 11:2). Christ is pictured as the bridegroom of the Bride (the church) in the New Testament. The marriage of the Lamb is a heavenly scene, while passages depicting Israel are presented in an earthly setting.
c. Who will be the participants in the marriage supper of the Lamb? The marriage of the Lamb will involve only the Bridegroom and the Bride, which are Christ and the church. John the Baptist related that he was only a “friend of the bridegroom” (John 3:29). Israel, the Old Testament saints, and Tribulation saints will obviously be guests at the wedding gala, along with myriads of the angelic hosts. Revelation 19:9 Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God”.
Signs of the Second Coming of Christ; (here are 7 signs, however, they not all inclusive). These signs or prophecies will be fulfilled during the Tribulation, while the Church has been Raptured; These are exclusive Tribulations events:
1. The beginning of the Tribulation, The rapture will happen it is believed in a time of peace right before the seven year tribulation. When the Anti-Christ signs a peace treaty with Israel. Daniel 9:27 (NKJV) Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week he shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, even until the consummation, which is determined, is poured out on the desolate.”
2. The rise of One World Religion; Revelation 13:3 “And all the world marveled and followed the beast.” When Satan comes as the beast he will have so much power and authority that the whole world will marvel. Almost everyone in the world will worship the beast.
A few people will choose to worship the Lamb instead of the beast. Jesus is called the Lamb and Satan is called the beast. The people who choose to worship the Lamb will have their names written in the Lamb’s book of life. Everyone else will worship the beast.
Revelation 13:8 “All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”
3. The war of Gog and Magog; Ezekiel 38 through 39 tells of a future invasion of Israel by a vast coalition of nations that surround it. As we read the headlines in the newspapers of today, and witness the conflict in the Middle East, it’s not hard to imagine that this invasion prophesied over 2600 years ago, could be fulfilled in our lifetime. Ezekiel 36-37 predicts a gathering of the Jews to the nation of Israel, which will be followed by this massive invasion. For 19 centuries the Jewish people were scattered throughout the world, and until May 14, 1948 there was no nation of Israel to invade. With the nation of Israel now a reality, the stage seems set for the war that will usher in the tribulation and the rise of the Antichrist; a war that will end with the destruction of Israel’s enemies by God Himself, and lead to the signing of a peace treaty with the Antichrist. This means that this battle may take before the tribulation, probably after the Rapture. If you look at:
Ezekiel 38:9 Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for seven years.
Since the Tribulation last seven years, burning weapons for seven years would indicate the Battle would occur right around the beginning the Tribulation. This event would either have to come at the very beginning of the tribulation or before to allow seven full years.
Note: Amazingly, Russia has been using Lignostone in the production of its weapons. Lignostone “is a special kind of wood and it is stronger than steel, is very elastic… and it burns better than coal.”
Ezekiel 38:1-9 (NKJV) “Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. 5 Persia, Ethiopia and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6 Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.”
7 “Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them. 8 After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely. 9 You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.”
4. Rebuilding of the Temple; Revelation 11:1 (NKJV) “Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there.”
This is all a part of God’s plan. From 70 A.D. until 1948, the Jewish people had no homeland. In 1948 the nation of Israel was reborn. However, the Temple Mount was still held by the nation of Jordan. When the temple area was recaptured in 1967, the Jews wept. The joy of the Jewish people was quickly dashed to pieces. A few hours after the recapture, Moshe Dayan, the Defense Minister of Israel, announced that the Temple Mount would remain under Arab control. The rejoicing of the Jews was turned to sorrow, This action to religious Jews was absolutely beyond comprehension. Jews still cannot go to the Temple Mount area to pray, to offer sacrifices, and, above all, to build their Third Temple. This temple will be rebuilt very soon. There are many organizations right now who have almost all the temple instruments and materials pre-made for the day when they will rebuild the temple.
Matthew 24:15, II Thessalonians 2:4, and Revelation 11:1 state that the Jewish Temple will be rebuilt in these endtimes.
Matthew 24:15 (NKJV) The Great Tribulation “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand),
2 Thessalonians 2:4 (NKJV) who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5. Receiving the mark of the beast, Revelation 13:16-17 (NKJV) “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
If you worship the beast and receive the mark of the beast you will receive the complete wrath of God. The book of Revelation in the Bible gives us this strong warning.
6. The two Witnesses, Revelation 11:3-10 (NKJV) “And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”
4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. 6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.”
The Witnesses Killed
7 “When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.”
The two witnesses are killed by the Antichrist 1260 days into the seven year tribulation that starts after the rapture. In addition to this, Scripture tells us the Antichrist will break his promise to Israel in the midst of the 7 year tribulation or 1260 days. So there is exactly 3 1/2 years left till the return of Christ!
7. The battle of Armageddon; Revelation 16:13-21 (NKJV) “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and[a] of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.”
Zechariah 14:4 “In that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which is in front of Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives will be split in its middle from east to west by a very large valley, so that half of the mountain will move toward the north and the other half toward the south.”
The word Armageddon comes from a Hebrew word Har-Magedone which means “Mount Megiddo” and has become synonymous with the future battle in which God will intervene and destroy the armies of the Antichrist as predicted in biblical prophecy (Revelation 16:16; 20:1-3, 7-10). There will be millions of people engaged in the Battle of Armageddon, as all the nations gather together to fight against Christ.
When the tribulation begins and it will happen, because it is prophesied in the Bible. It has been described by Hebrew prophets as, “time of Jacob’s trouble” and in the New Testament it is called “the wrath of God” and “the day of the Lord” and clearly will be “hell on earth”.
If you do not Know Christ as your Savior, this would be a good time to make that decision (see Sinners Prayer, http://spirit-of-glory.com/Sinners-Prayer.htm#Sinners ). If not, and all of a sudden millions of people are mysteriously missing, then you will know the Tribulation is about to begin. Once the Anti-Christ is revealed and signs a 7-year treaty with Israel, the Tribulation begins. Again, this would be a good time to call on the only name that saves; Jesus. If you call on His Name you will experience tribulation, but you will be covered by the Blood of Jesus your Savior and Protector.
Tribulation has begun; What will happened to those left behind on earth?
This is a period of trial and tribulation for the Jewish people (time of Jacob’s trouble) and those remaining that have rejected God’s free gift of salvation though Jesus. There will be judgments; 3 sets of 7 judgments or 21 in total. The first 2 sets (seal judgments and the trumpets judgments) will occur in the first half of the tribulation or the first 3 ½ years. The second half will be more severe than the first half with the remaining 7 Judgments (Bowl Judgments). If this was not stopped by the Glorious Appearing of Christ during the 7th Bowl Judgment no one would be left alive, that’s how severe it would be.
Who are the key figures during the Tribulation?
1. Woman – Israel; Revelation 12:1-2 & 6 “Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth. 6 Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty day.”
2. Dragon – Satan; Revelation 12:3-4 & 9 “And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
3. Male Child – Christ; Revelation 12:5 “She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.”
4. Michael – The Archangel; Revelation 12:7 & 8 “And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.”
5. Remnant – Saved Israel; Revelation 12:13-17 “Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.”
6. Antichrist – Beast of the Sea; Revelation 13:1-10 “Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.”
7. False Prophet – Beast out of the Earth; Revelation 13:11-18 “Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.”
The First Half of the Tribulation (Seal and Trumpet Judgments):
The Seven Seal Judgments
1. White Horse – Conquering Power – First Seal: The Conqueror; Revelation 6:1-2 “Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.”
We see here the Antichrist or “man of sin” who rises up at that time. He will conquer though diplomacy and peace.
2. Red Horse – War and Bloodshed – Second Seal: Conflict on Earth; Revelation 6:3,4 “When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.”
Peace is taken from the world by erupting into war.
3. Black Horse – Famine – Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth; ; Revelation 6:5-6 “When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”
We will see a world wide famine. Bread will cost a day’s wages.
4. Pale Horse – Pestilence and Death – Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth; Revelation 6: 7-8 “When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beast of the earth. ”
One forth of the populations will die though war, hunger and wild animals.
5. Souls Under the Altar – Martyrs – Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs; Revelation 6:9-11 “When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.”
These are the martyrs that accepted Christ during the tribulation and were beheaded for their fait
6. Great Earthquakes – Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances; Revelation 6:12-17 “I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon[f] became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
These will be the most devastating earthquakes since the flood, millions will die.
7. Silence, Golden Censer – Seventh Seal: Prelude to the Seven Trumpets; Revelation 8:1-6 “When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. 2 And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets. 3 Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4 And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.”
This set of judgments (Trumpets) will be so catastrophic that heaven will be silent in anticipation.
The Seven Trumpet Judgments Revelation 8:6 Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.
1. Hail, Fire and Blood; Revelation 8:7 “The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.”
One third of the vegetation of the earth is burned up.
2. Burning Mountain; Revelation 8:8-9a “The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.”
This could be a nuclear blast or a giant asteroid or meteor, in any case it will destroy one third of the aquatic life.
3. Star Wormwood; Revelation 8:10 “The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.”
Wormwood, a poisonous herb or drug that will pollute one third of the fresh water supply.\
4. Sun Struck; Revelation 8:12 “The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.”
The world will experience one third increase of darkness; this will have an affect on the production of food.
5. Plague of the Locusts; Revelation 9:1-11 “The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4 They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them. 7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. 10 They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. 11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.”
Those that have received the “seal of God” (probably the 144,000 witnesses and those saved during the tribulation) will be spared. These poisonous locusts like creatures sting like a scorpion and are allowed to sting and torment for 5 months, however they can not kill. Those who are harmed by these creatures may wish they were dead.
Revelation 9:12 The first woe is past; two other woes are yet to come.
6. Plague of the Horsemen; Revelation 9:13-21 “The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God. 14 It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 1 6The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number. 17 The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. 18 A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths. 19 The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury. 20 The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.”
Now we see an huge army of two hundred million riding on horses. They are released to seek and kill mankind. It appears that this is for the Antichrist and his followers and not the believers. These fearful creatures are so terrifying that many will die of fright.
7. Christ Rules – The Kingdom Proclaimed; Revelation 11:15-19 “The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever.” 16 And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying: “We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and have begun to reign. 18 The nations were angry; and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name, both small and great— and for destroying those who destroy the earth.” 19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a great hailstorm.”
Two Witnesses are killed and the Antichrist defiles the Temple.
The Second Half of the Tribulation begins
The Seven Bowl Judgments; Revelation 15 Seven Angels with Seven Plagues
“I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues—last, because with them God’s wrath is completed. 2 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God 3 and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb: “Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the ages. 4 Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before you, for your righteous acts have been revealed.” 5 After this I looked and in heaven the temple, that is, the tabernacle of the Testimony, was opened. 6 Out of the temple came the seven angels with the seven plagues. They were dressed in clean, shining linen and wore golden sashes around their chests. 7 Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls filled with the wrath of God, who lives for ever and ever. 8And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.”
Revelation 16:1 “Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”
This unveils the seven final judgments and is the most severe of the Great Tribulation. The bowls are literal plagues or catastrophes that will occur on earth.
1. First Bowl: Loathsome Sores; Revelation 16:2 -” So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image.
The sores are similar to the plagues in Egypt. Those who have not received the mark of the Beast will be spared.
2. Second Bowl: The Sea Turns to Blood; Revelation 16:3 – “The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead man, and every living thing in the sea died.”
This will kill all the sea creatures.
3. Third Bowl: The Waters Turn to Blood; Revelation 16: 4-7 – “The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. 5 Then I heard the angel in charge of the waters say: “You are just in these judgments, you who are and who were, the Holy One, because you have so judged; 6 for they have shed the blood of your saints and prophets, and you have given them blood to drink as they deserve.” 7 And I heard the altar respond: “Yes, Lord God Almighty, true and just are your judgments.”
4. Fourth Bowl: Men Are Scorched; Revelation 16: 8-9 – “The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire. 9 They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.”
This results from increased heat from the sun scorching people, yet they do not repent.
5. Fifth Bowl: Darkness and Pain; Revelation 16: 10-11 – “The fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom was plunged into darkness. Men gnawed their tongues in agony 11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.”
This plague will only affect the capitals of the world at that time; there will be untold suffering for the followers of the Antichrist.
6. Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up; Revelation 16:12-16 – “The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13 Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.
7. Seventh Bowl: The Earth Utterly Shaken; Revelation 16:17-21 – “The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!” 18 Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since man has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19 The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. 20 Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. 21 From the sky huge hailstones of about a hundred pounds each fell upon men. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.”
All the mountains and islands will be leveled. The earthquakes will flatten the entire surface of the earth.
Return of Christ, The Tribulation is almost over, now what?
1. Marriage of the Lamb; Revelation 19: 7-10 “7 Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” 8 And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. 9 Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.” 10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
2. Return of Christ with His Church and His Angels; Revelation 19: 11-16 – Christ on a White Horse “Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
3. Battle of Armageddon; Revelation 16:16 “And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.”
Revelation 19:17-21 “Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”
19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.”
4. Antichrist and False Prophet Cast into the Lake of Fire; Revelation 19:20-21 “Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.”
End of the Tribulation and the Beginning of Christ’s Millennial Reign
1. Satan Bound; Revelation 20:1-3 “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.”
2. Israel Rules the Nations; Revelation 20:4-6 “And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.”
Isaiah 65:23- 25 “They shall not labor in vain, Nor bring forth children for trouble; For they shall be the descendants of the blessed of the LORD, And their offspring with them. 24 “ It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear. 25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, The lion shall eat straw like the ox, And dust shall be the serpent’s food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,” Says the LORD.”
3. Satan Loosed for a While; Revelation 20:7-10 – Satanic Rebellion Crushed “Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”
The Great White Throne of Judgment; Revelation 20:11-15 “Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.”
This is God’s Great White Throne of Judgment at the end of the millennium; it is the judgment of unbelievers (those that did not call on the Name of Jesus) in which they are judged according to their works and sentenced to everlasting punishment in the lake of fire. After this judgment there is no second chance; this judgment is Final!
All Things will be made new; New Heaven, New Earth and New Jerusalem; Revelation 21:1-2 “Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”
* God Will Dwell With Us; Revelation 7:15 and 21:3
Rev 7:15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.
* We Shall Be His People; Revelation 21:3, 7
Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall
Rev 21:7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
* He Will Be Our God; Revelation 21:3
Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.
* God Will Wipe Away Our Tears; Revelation 7:17 and 21:4
Rev 7:17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”
Rev 21:4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
* There Will Be No More Death; Revelation 20:14 and 21:4
Rev 20:14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
Rev 21:4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
* There Will Be No More Sorrow; Revelation 21:4
Rev 21:4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
* There Will Be No Night; Revelation 21:23, 25 and 22:5
Rev 21:23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb [is] its light.Rev 22:5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.
* There Will No More Curse; Revelation 22:3
Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him.
Farewell message and a warning
Revelation 22:18-19 “For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.”
“I Am Coming Quickly
Revelation 22:20-21 “He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.”
We are in the End-Times and time is short.
The judgments during the tribulation are for those that have not accepted Jesus as their Savior, and God is offering ALL a Final chance. The Good News there is a chance for Salvation during the tribulations as long as you do not receive the mark of the beast and that you do accept Jesus Christ as your Savior before his “Glorious Appearing”. God loves you and all He wants you to do is come to Him and believe in His Son, Jesus.
There is never a better time to ask Jesus to come into your heart; here is a link to a sinner’s prayer
Remember; we are in the last days and the time is short before Jesus calls His Church (Bride) home. Only those that know Jesus as their Savior will be raptured; “in a twinkling of an eye”.
Be Blessed and Trust in Jesus!
While the primary source of this EBook is the Bible; influences and information have come through attending various conferences, books and TV programs from; Dr. Perry Stone, Dr. Jack Van Impe, Dr. Tim LaHaye, Dr. Dave R. Reagan and Dr. Edward Hindson.
StatCounter – Free Web Tracker and Counter
An Internet Ministry. We Believe in Signs, Wonders and Miracles, and they are from God.
| Specific Prayers From Spirit of Glory | Ministries Links | Mission Trips Photo Gallery | Site Map|
Copyright © 2006, Spirit of Glory Ministries, Inc All rights reserved